Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Love-Hate Relationship ...

That is what I have with computers. When they work they are great. When they don't I get very frustrated.
Computer problems have kept me rom blogging over the last couple of days. That and it has been very busy with Lise out of town. She is coming home tomorrow, and I know she is dying to see these guys!!




All is well here - Mr. Blue, Ms. Purple and Ms. Yellow are all over two pounds Ms. Pink is just a 1/2 ounce behind. We continue to do biosensor. So far the unusual scents that they encountered are buffalo, banana, cantelope, coffee beans, dry roasted duck foot, tennis ball, pheasant, coconut oil, chicken and tonight they will be introduced to plastic. Tomorrow is duck ...




There are a few new pics and video up, but I have not taken a lot since eyes are opening. You can actually see reflection in Mr. Blue's eyes. I suspect in the morning we will see some more eyes.

Enjoy the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment