Saturday, July 16, 2011

Planning...

Last winter my co-breeder, Gayle Watkins, and I decided to breed Dart (Gaylan's Fly Like the Wind JH AX MXJ WC OD VC CCA) to Renee Schulte's lovely boy, Rocky, (Wynwood's Wild Card SH CCA). We then patiently waited for Dart to come into season. On May 21st I headed to Michigan for the breeding. The drive was worth it since I got to visit old friends, make new ones and watch some talented dogs work in the field.

Dart being confirmed pregnant was the icing on the cake! Dart is due on July 23rd and that cannot come soon enough for me! I just love raising puppies. Dart being a wonderful mother makes the entire experience joyful! While waiting we've been busy training, keeping Dart fit and getting the the room ready for whelping. Check back from time to time, we'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment